Monday, August 07, 2006

18th Birthday Check

Today my baby girl's 18th birthday.

I be so glad that this be my last Child Support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she getthere, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo Momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be getting from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma. I be anxious to hearwhat she say, and bout the 'spression on her face.

Baby girl walk through my door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

"She say to tell you that, 'You ain't my daddy' .... And watch the'spression on YO face."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that was the case then, I am sorry for you but nevertheless, I would exact a bit of retribution-----and no, you cannot count the cost.

8/14/2007 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home